Always working towards sustainability.
We work within industries—oil and gas, mining, construction, forestry—where making sustainable choices is positive for the environment and for business. Reducing environmental footprint is a priority, not because it’s regulated or mandated, but because it’s the right thing to do.
The 4Rs: reduce, reuse, recycle, recover
Sustainability is a long-term commitment to improve and enhance environmental resources. By implementing the 4Rs concept, we can balance valuable commodity and construction activity with a decrease in environmental footprint.
The 4Rs in action:
- Reduction of water, chemical and disposal costs, with recycling rates of up to 90%.
- Strategically located service centers minimize transport costs and reduce fuel emissions.
- Fluid management equipment that is designed with a smaller footprint that affects less of the surrounding environment.
- Equipment that is designed with hydraulics and other advanced technologies that decrease overall energy consumption.
Fluid management innovation
Our hands-on experience as a solutions provider has given us a strong understanding of the fluid recycling process. We apply this knowledge to equipment design to help our customers balance their social, financial and environmental objectives.
Fluid management focus:
- Maximize fluid recovery and reducing water consumption.
- Regulate, manage and document fluid movement and recovery to refine recycling rates.
- Ongoing research & development into streamlining processes and increasing efficiency.
- Decreasing greenhouse gas emissions.
Contact us about sustainable equipment choices that can benefit your business.